Thursday, December 10, 2015

2016 Hot Wheels

I went by Walmart and Target and found a few more 2016's.  So far, 2016 looks like a pretty good year (and it isn't really even here yet).  Target has snowflakes on their cards, nothing makes the Walmart cards stand out.  That being said, in a different post I have the Walmart Christmas cars.


The Fairlane is a 1966 and the Ford GT is the kind of racing car I really like.  Reminds me of the old Can-Am racers.  I am not sure I really like the Cruise Bruiser, but it is the first New for 2016 I have found so I had to pick it up.


The Firebird is cool, I actually drove one for a few years.  Not a red one, mine was a Bandit special.  Next is a '69 Superbee, '68 Shelby and a Jaguar.  I found the green 2015 Jaguar at the same time as this red one.  The Challenger has a neat paint job and the '65 Mustang is a...1965 Mustang (what else needs to be said?)  Last is the Cool One with Super Mario paint job.  I also got a Back to the Future Time Machine in Hover Mode, but it did not make it to the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment