Sunday, March 16, 2014

Aurora Hunchback of Notre Dame 1964

The base is not as impressive as the previous three, but I believe it sets the scene just as well.  This being is obviously abused and in pain and is looking up in dread of what is coming next.  This is a great kit and well worth picking up as it has recently been re-issued again.
Below is the original box, glow box and then my built up.  My built up is the re-issue which called him the Bellringer.  The latest re-issue has returned to the name Hunchback.




Ramblinigs
A friend at work just can't believe all I have shown photos of so far is model kits.  He said he wanted to see something having to do with model railroading.  Not to be one to disappoint too often, I am presenting below a couple photos of a bit of a lumber camp from the edge of the woods.  No people or details yet, just the basic buildings.  Perhaps he will forgive me for putting off my model railroad for so long.



Diorama Diary
(Not Really)
I got the front end and rear built up.  With all this chassis (which was a bit more of a challenge than I thought it would be) finished, the body and finishing up should not be far behind.  I should be through with this one by tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment