Saturday, October 31, 2015

Bride of Frankenstein 1965 & Josie West

I fell in love with this kit the first time I saw it on the store shelf.  Aurora again went all out on the base.  Mine is actually the Polar Lights re-issue, which is cool because the lab equipment is made from clear plastic.  The original Aurora kit did not include clear plastic parts.  

Original box:


 My built up:


Johnny West Corner

This is my Josie.  Josie was first issued in 1967.  While I am not that fond of the kids, out the them I them I think this would be the one I like the most.  it think it is because she reminds me of my youngest daughter.  I was able to complete both of the girls recently when some accessories from Scott at Stewart's Attic.  What are the chances of buying two girls, one of each, and both have the watch and are missing their purses?  I know, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment