Friday, October 30, 2015

Dracula's Dragster 1965 & Johnny West

This one went together better than Frankenstein for me.  Again, I based the paint scheme on the box art.  This is a Polar Lights re-issue from the late 90's.  This particular kit can still be purchased today for 10 to 25 dollars.

Original box:

My built up



Johnny West Corner


Here's Johnny!
Johnny was first issued in 1965.  You just gotta love this guy.  Not only is he a cowboy, he comes with his own coffee pot and cup.  I know he ain't holding 'em in the picture.  But he still came with them and still has them and it is enough for me to know the COULD be holding them if I wanted him to holding them.  I have picked up a fair number of these figures over the years.  Most of them are customs now.  I am showing the movable cowboy box along with the "campfire" box along with my Johnny.


  



No comments:

Post a Comment